Wednesday, May 4, 2016

About Me



I'm Eduardo VK a proud Mexican (Mexican not a Mexican't).


I hold a major in Industrial Engineering with a minor in Systems Engineering from the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (TEC de Monterrey). 
I'm studying two masters at the same time:
A master in Applied Government Administration (TEC de Monterrey) 
A Master in Liberal Arts of Management at the Harvard Extension School

I'm the COO of a Private Hospital Chain called “Hospitales MAC," the CEO of a construction and commercialization company called “Grupo Inhabitat”, the President of a Nonprofit called “SER Soluciones Responsables” (Responsible Solutions) and the Director For Latin America at the Harvard Extension Business Society.

I'm a Traveler, an Engineer, a bit of a Workaholic, a Daydreamer and Doer. Also, I'm madly in love with life

Find mi in Instagram and on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment